Hyperlab is expanding and looking for a front-end developer!
We are a startup studio based in central Gothenburg, Sweden. We help new and existing companies build and launch new products and services. Our clients include some of the most successful startups in Sweden - Universal Avenue, Bitrefill and Veckopengen to name a few.
iOS, Android and web app development is our bread and butter. From time to time we also work with e-commerce and do other web related stuff. We value dedication, creativity, curiosity and great user experiences and we’re looking for the right person rather than exactly the right knowledge or previous experience.
We think that you:
- Like problem-solving and well-written code
- Enjoy learning new technologies and to develop new skills
- Are able to work both independently and together with us and our clients
- Have an eye for design and visual details
- Are great at both written and verbal communication
We’re really impressed if you also:
- Have experience with React
- Have worked with mobile app development
- Have some experience working with back-end technologies like Node.js, Python, PHP, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Redis
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Speak fluent Swedish
Benefits working at Hyperlab include:
- 6 hour workday, with flexible hours
- Work remotely, at our Gothenburg office, or both
- Paid time for developing your skills (courses, conferences, etc)
- Paid gym card or similar fitness membership (friskvårdsbidrag)
- We pay for all the hardware and software you need
- Generous paid vacation
If you’re interested in joining our team, then please don’t hesitate to contact us! Send us a short introduction, your resume and links to your GitHub account or something else you have been working on recently and we’ll get back to you!